Thursday, December 15, 2011

Shattered Michael

While it was easy to see what was coming, I still ached for Michael today.  He blames himself for Abby's death because he sent her to Chicago.  In daytime drama, an accidental death is seldom an accident. Is this Franco's doing, too?

There is only a little over a week until Christmas and there certainly isn't much holiday spirit in Port Charles and I don't think I've seen a single decoration.  It is very dark there, very dark.  Robin's conversation with Jason was a great way to start to bring an end to her character's run and also to take us back to how it all started without completely revisiting Stone.

On the other hand, we can't seem to get away from Sonny and Kate's stroll - literally - down memory lane.  I've had enough of hearing stories of the old days.  How much time did Sonny and Kate have together?  They sure got in enough trouble as teenagers and made plenty of memories.  Hearing other people reminisce is never much fun.  It is enjoyable on a drama if you saw it the first time around.  In this case, we did not so 'enough!'   Get Kate and Sonny back home!

Patrick's ego is back to its normal size thinking that there couldn't possibly be something about Jason's surgery he didn't expect.  Robin is right, there is something wrong with Jason and it is more than an preoccupation with Franco.

Again, it was easy to see coming what Franco had planned for Sam and Jason but how does he know Sam is pregnant and pregnant with his child.  ATWT did an invitro 'who's the Daddy' storyline a few years ago and I'm wondering if this is the same thing as that would increase the chances of the baby being Franco's.  Ugh! I don't even like to think about this.

The temporary Maxie is growing on me though I hope the rumors that Kristen Storms is returning soon are true.  This Maxie is certainly fun to watch with Anthony; she doesn't have any idea what she is has really unleashed.  Of course as she pointed out to Anthony when she asked for her favor, he needs to move suspicion away from himself and Johnny anyway.

Looks like I won't get my wish for Christmas.  I wanted Dante and Lulu to break up.  I think they are headed for a reunion at least for the holidays though I still don't see them taking a trip down the aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment