Sunday, August 14, 2011

Robin and Jax are buddies?

While I'm loving the new writing and they are doing a good job of backfilling old stories to bring those of us relatively new up to date, there are things that don't make sense to me.

When did Robin and Jax become such good friends?  If she was so close to Jax, why push Brenda to Sonny?  Obviously there must be a history here or Jax wouldn't have gone to her house with Joss but it didn't happen in the last 3 years.  I don't even recall them having a conversation.  And if I didn't know it watching all this time, how would Shawn know about their friendship when he is new in town?  I think this part of the story was missing a connection.

While I loved the great girl talk scene between Carly and Olivia the timing was all wrong.  Carly wouldn't be calmly devoring a plate of pasta while her daughter was missing.  She knows Shawn's PTSD interferred once and Sonny is lethal.  Jason is at the hospital.  She would not be at home on her couch.

I can't believe that Carly wouldn't guess that Jax had gone to his plane.  Where else would he go?

Anyway, otherwise it was a great week and I'm anxious to see what happens when Jason wakes up, if Sibohan survives the janitor apparently on Anthony's payroll, and what shade of green Maxie is going to turn now that Jackal P.I. has turned his attention to Lulu.


No comments:

Post a Comment