Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lexi out

So sad to hear that Lexi Ainsworth has been let go from GH!  She does an amazing job. I had hoped she would be working at Crimson with Kate and Maxie.  If so, it is bound to be brief. She has already filmed her final scenes.  The good news is she had another opportunity waiting.  I hope she has a huge career.

They sure are dragging out this Franco thing. Just what Sam always wanted, Carly invading her honeymoon.  I'm not sure which she will think is worse - Franco or Carly!  I do love Carly and Shawn together.

I do hate it when someone in a coma for months just wakes up and springs forth from their bed.  I also hate seeing Dr. Niles back in any form even if it is to do the fascinating Anthony's bidding.  Why can't Johnny seem to keep up with his father.  When Anthony told Tracy he had stamina I know he was talking about something else. Yet the guy sure does keep enough things going at once for a man his age.

Luke has a lot of fences to mend and his kids are not going to make it easy for him. I'm glad.  This needs to be played out.

If it is Robin's birthday, why aren't they already at her party.  How can Maxie do a photo shoot and a party on the same night?  I do hate it when they drag one night out forever unnecessarily.

Olivia falling from that pole was funny. I just want more for her and Steve than sex scenes although seeing him without his shirt is always a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment